PCR THERMAL CYCLER MG96+
Roch Mechatronics PCR THERMAL CYCLER MG96+ Polymerase Chain Reaction is widely used in molecular biology. As PCR progresses the DNA thus generated is self-used as a template for replication. With PCR it is possible to amplify a single or few copies of a specific DNA fragment across several of magnitude, generating millions of copies of the DNA fragments. The most used in Hospitals, Research Centers, Molecular Biology, Amplification of Specific DNA Fragment and more medical process.
Construction: Roch Mechatronics PCR
- Roch Thermal block has 4 independent temperatures control Sensor and 8 Peltier heating units to ensure accurate and uniform temperature across block surface, and provide the user with replicating previous condition set-up.
- 8” TFT colour touch screen with graphical display provide easy use for setting up and monitoring set parameter.
- Internal flash memory for 10000 typical PCR files configurable folders.
- Application with the following 0.2ml tube models non-skirted, semi and fully skirted plated.
- Capable of running reaction volumes from 1-100 ul.
- A system built-in library of standard protocols for long PCR, fast PCR, reverse transcription PCR etc.