Controlled Conditioning Chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specified environmental conditions on biological items, industrial products, materials, and electronic devices and components.
• 7 inch HMI based controller.
• Soft Power on switch
• Programmable profile control programs for automatic operation.
• Real time Clock
• SSR based output controls for Heater, cooler, Humidifier, Dehumidifier.
• Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability
• Temperature Alarm
• Self-Diagnostic Function
• Controlled Conditioning Chamber equipment is prohibited for Testing or storage of flammable, explosive, volatile substances in the specimen.
• Shall be supply with UPS of appropriate capacity and break time of 30 min shall also be provided. The UPS also be accommodated in the shed
• Casters wheels with leveling and locking provision
• Drain: Water drain is provided to drain out condensed water out of the chamber test space.
• Sound pressure level- approx. 65-70 dB
• Observation window for sample visualization
• Effective Dehumidification system during heating
Delta/Omron make 7” colorful TFT Capacitive Touch display HMI Controller is built around high performance core hardware with integrated functionality.
• In addition USB host port allows direct transfer of log files, program files and report to the external storage devices like Hard disk USB drive.
• Communication ports (RS 232/485).
• 10 Base /100 base –TX
• port for external devise
• Communication/Remote operation (OPTIONAL).
• USB host port allows connecting USB Mouse/ Key board and external storage devices (OPTIONAL).
• User programmable soft keys with LED indication for pre-assigned Functions.
• On board 1 GB USB Pen drive.
• Total programming capability up to 4 programs with each program having 20 Segments and 9999 repeat cycles.
• Program based / segment based PID selection for accurate program control.
• Real time trend available with user scaling.
• On demand Auto tuning.
• Securities for user access.
• Standards : ISO,EN, CE, Electro magnetic
• MDD :- 93/42/EEC
• EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
• EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
• IEC 60068-2-1
• IEC 60068-2-2
• Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
• EN: 60101, ISO, CE
• IEC 68-2-1 Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Tests A: Cold
• IEC 68-2-2 Environmental testing for electrical and electronic products Test methods – Tests B: Dry Heat
• IEC68-2-3 Environmental testing for electrical and electronic products – Part 2: Testing method test Cab: Damp heat Steady state
• IEC 68-2-30 Environmental testing for electrical and electronic products – Part 2: Test method – Test Db: Damp heat, cyclic (12h+12h cycle)
• IEC 68-2-14 Environmental testing for electrical and electronic products-Part 2:Test methods-Test N: Change of temperature
• MIL-STD-810D High temperature test
• MIL-STD-810D Low temperature test
• MIL-STD-810D Damp heat test
Temperature and Humidity Range
- Full front opening double walled insulated doors with silicone rubber gasket -50 to +100°C temperature envelope as well as humidity envelope of 10-98% RH.
- The controlled conditioning system shall be designed to function efficiently and accurately in the temperature range of -50°C to 100°C.
- Accuracy of +1°C with controlled time-temperature-humidity graphs.
- Temperature range -50°C (+1°C) to 100°C (+1°C) measured at two locations diagonally opposite to each other inside the controlled conditioning system.
- Cooling rate: Variable cooling rate 2°C – 10°C/Minute averaged from 100°C to 0°C as per IEC 60068-3-5
- Heating rate: Variable heating rate : 2°C – 10°C/Minute averaged from 0°C to 100°C as per IEC 60068-3-5
- Relative Humidity 10% to 98% + 3%)RH in climatic range of ±25°C to +55°C min dew point at +4°C)
- Low humidity requirement <3% ±3% RH for specific test condition.
System flooring & drain : shall be strong enough to withstand static pressure of 650 kg/m2. Shall has necessary arrangements to drain out condensed water, out of the controlled conditioning system.
Test space internal dimensions
- 2000 mm (W) x 1500 mm (D) x 1500 mm (H) of clear unobstructed space. Shelves for placing stores.
- All dimensional tolerances to limit within ±5%) diameter 200 mm length up to 1000 mm 1 made available so as to accommodate up to 36 numbers of such stores.
- The shelves shall be such that there no effect on increasing and decreasing RH throughout the internal space.
- The total weight of the stores up to 175 Kg each Shelve.
- Shelves and the condition system shall be capable of holding 36 no. of such stores.
- Double wall insulated comprising all the sub-systems for operation and Robust type chrome finished heavy duty SS hinges fitted on the right hand side of the chamber with front opening single door.
- The door hinges and toggle type locking arrangement. Door micro-switch off all running functions in case of door opening.
- Interior construction made of 18 SWG stainless steel 304 grade.
- All the internal construction material industry hinges and sensor mounts not corrode and
- No joints and sharp edges inside workplace.
- All the joints shall be leak proof for prevention of air and water ‘leakage
- Exterior body made of18SWG Mild steel sheet with electrostatic powder coated finish.
- CNC based made outer body With fine finishing joints without any projections of fixtures.
- Built in control panel provided on exterior body without any projection and All the hinges and door locks made of stainless steel.
- The stainless steel shelves are adjustable and perforated, making them easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion.
- Design and Construction Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature and humidity Angle Iron frame.
SS Bar shelf – 5 nos. shall provided to hold the trays. 5 nos. Aluminum trays shall be provided (2000mm x 1500mm)
2 nos. viewing window of 250 mm x 250 mm with multi-panned safety glass. One on each door. Defogger’s shall be provided with auto cut off. Arrangement of light in the controlled conditioning system with control switch on the panel for easy viewing through window.
ILLUMINATION AND LIGHTS
Provision to illuminate full workspace inside of controlled conditioning system shall made with inspection lamp. Inspection lamp shall be flame proof type.
- Refrigeration based de-humidification system is used. The desired level of lower humidity will be achieved by maintaining the precise dew point temperature. The output will automatically be activated based on the set point as well as in ramp up mode after a low temperature cycle.
- CFC Free
- Precise Hot Air & Humidity
- Puff Insulation keep the surface Temperature comfortable
- Silent Hot Air Blower,
- Unique design of Air Circulation.
- Humidity circulation.
- Improved Temperature Humidity distribution.
- Unique design of Ventilation.
- Stainless Steel Tubular heater J shape is fitted in the steam Bath for long life & better result.
- Day and Night Controller so as to set two different temperatures for day and night or through a DIGITAL MICROCONTROLLER.
- Illumination fluorescent tubes IN the chamber.
- Cyclic illumination conditions are regulated by automatic Microprocessor based programmable timer.
Steam Generation Boat made of SS 304 placed inside the chamber at the bottom of Evaporator Coil with SS Wet Heater.
SEALING AND LATCH
The door and chamber are interfaced with a double silicon gasket to reduce heat transfer to the exterior panels. easy to use toggle latch. This applies the adequate amount of pressure on the double silicon gaskets for perfect sealing.
Heavy Duty Castor wheels for easy movement with Front Wheel Locking Facility.
25/50/80/100 mm dia. 2 NOS Port holes are provided with Rubber closure to plug when not in use.
One on each wall i.e. LHS and RHS.
The Gap between the walls is filled with Polyurethane Foam (PUF) Insulation (150 MM). All seals on the controlled conditioning system and door for leak proof shall be of silicon rubber double gasket for hermetic sealing better quality rubber.
- Refrigeration system shall be provided with HP/LP cut off switch, air cooled condenser abler load protector, back up fuse protection, expansion valve etc. and the system shall be designed for continuous and trouble free operations and Smooth tube evaporator type dehumidification coil shall provided working on the controlled conditioning system refrigeration to maintain lbw RH provide a nitrogen generation system with appropriate capacity.
- The dew point of nitrogen generated -40°C and purity 99.99%.
- Shall be supply with Nitrogen supply 15 ISAT cycle.
- Test schedule as per 1 ISAT Cycle:
- 2 days at 50±2°C and 95±2% RH
- 1 day at 65±2°C and 60±2% RH
- 1 day cooling
- 8 hrs at 70+0°C/-4°C and dry (about 3% RH)
- 18 hrs cooling
- 1 day at 40±2°C and 95±2% RH
- 1 day cooling
- Test schedule as per 1 diurnal cycle of 24
Heating, refrigeration and humidity system
- Heating, refrigeration and humidity system controlled conditioning system provided with flame proof fittings.
- The Controlled conditioning system with electrical equipment mounted on the controlled conditioning system such as air circulation motor, inspection lamp, door limit switch, thermocouples etc shall be flameproof (all flameproof items/ fittings shall certified by CMRI). Heaters shall be Fong cold portion and terminated in flameproof junction box.
- Flameproof type air circulation: Fan/ boiler with continuous heavy duty rated motor; for air circulation.
- Conditioning space shall be provided in the controlled conditioning system.
- Baffles and the heater & cooling coil shall located in the conditioning space. Conditioned air shall admitted in the main chamber space where stores; are kept to maintain uniform conditioning environment.
- Flameproof type air heating system: Lolk surface loading sealed Inconel tube heaters shall provided to add heat in the controlled conditioning system to maintain uniform temperature.
- Air cooled refrigeration system shall be provided with semi-hermetic Blitzer/ Darin make compressor working on Environmental friendly refrigerant (R404A).
DATA PROCESSING UNIT
- Data processing unit mentioned below: Processor: Inter Core i5 8th Gen
- Operating system: Genuine Windows (latest version) —perpetual license.
- Memory : 16 GB DDR3
- Hard disk : 512 GB SSD & 2 TB SATA
- Display : 55″ LED, FHD color monitor
- System interface : TCP/IP Ethernet & USB 3.0 ports Microsoft office: latest version with perpetual license. The data processing unit shall located remotely (-350m).
- Data storage: 5 TB external storage device.
- VNC viewer shall provided on the data processing unit so that controlled conditioning system can be ‘operated remotely.
Instrumentation/ software and control system.
Instrumentation: Dual loop PLC control system, temperature/ RH programmer shall be provided with PT 100 temperature sensors (at least 4 sensors, to record stable controlled conditioning system temperature) for indication and control of temperature/ RH display. Programmer shall be Siemens/ Watlow make or equivalent with 7″ HMI touch screen Weintek/Wecon or equivalent make for controlling the system. This control panel shall be fixed on the front side of the chamber and easily accessible.
- PC based software and interface to the PLC controller shall provided with following features:
- Test parameter data logging
- Making multiple test profile/ cycle.
- Refrigeration/ heating performance monitor window
- DI/ DO’s status window monitoring
- Test PDF report generation
- System diagnostic
- Control system monitor screen to identify the working condition status of solenoid valves, pressure status and temperature
- PC based monitoring panel to b4 located remotely (-350 m).
Control panel & wiring: Separate control panel attached to the main controlled conditioning system shall provided which shall l house twitches, fuses, contactors, indicating lamps and Channel type wiring shall done with suitable current rated copper wires with marking ferrules, crimped dowel terminals, elmex or equivalent contactors etc. Emergency button on local and control panel shall provisioned.
The control panel shall be provisioned to feed/ program test cycle.
Programs: The controlled conditioning system has a program mode in the controller which has 20 independent programs and through PC software at least 150 prograrn. These programs can be stored with a name and’ number. Each programs has 50 segments where different modes such as temperatures, humidity cycle, air inlet and can be set.
Diagnostics: An event viewer shall display a log of all errors and actions with a date .1-1d time stamp. These events are also shall logged in a csv file which can be accessed using the UB ports available in the controller as well as through PC,
Trend graph: A real time trend shall be provided to view the test program in a graphicial view. Temperature – RH graph with respect to time i.e. (T, RH) = function (time).
PID Temperature PID parameters shall be take care of control system Siemens/ABB/Omron – based PLC. Each of these PID’s shall lie set by using the auto tune feature or manually entered values.
Uninterrupted power supply: Provision of uninterrupted power supply to controlled conditioning system shall made and shall be under vendor’s scope.
- Refrigeration System Low presswie safety alarm
- High Pressure safety alarm
- Humidity low water level alarm
- Circulation Motor trip
- Compressor trip
- Condensing inlet temperature safety alarm (ambient temp High)
- Controlled conditioning system high temperature alarm
- Controlled conditioning system low temperature alarm.
- Water tank of appropriate capacity with connection to water supply to HEMRL is required. The pipeline and other accessories required for connection with HEMRL water supply is responsibility of supplier.
- The water level sensor of good quality and valve to stop tank filling shall be provided
Inspection lamp in controlled conditioning shall provided LED Lamps of > 25W two numbers. The wattage & numbers of lamps may be increased to achieve proper illumination
- Back up fuse protection for mains and individual circuit.
- Over temperature safety cut off thermostat with audiovisual alarm.
- Overload protector for motor.
- MCB for heaters.
- The controlled conditioning system shall be equipped with suitable smoke detector / fire alarm.
- All electrical fittings mounted inside / outside the controlled conditioning system shall be flameproof and All wiring on the controlled conditioning system shall be as per STEC regulation in hard conduit.
- All wiring on the refrigeration system, control panel and in the plant room shall be standard flexible wires in flexible conduits.
- All nut-bolts / screws used in construction of the controlled conditioning system must be of SS.
- The power, data, communication cables, water line, etc. to control conditioning system or any minor civil work required during installation.
- A system stacker of capacity 0.5 ton height with castor wheels (with lock) shall be applied with the system.handles for good grip of operator. height to which the stacker platform can reach shall be 1.5 min. The platform provided shall be antiskid type and has railings on all sides. The railings height 150 mm. left and right side railings shall be hinged at one side and capable of locking, at other end.
CCTV Monitoring System
- Camera Type 2 nos with wall mounted,
- enclosed in flameproof and explosion proof housing, with view covering entire operation floor and stores under controlled conditioning system
- Platform Remote adjustable and 3 directional
- movable platform
- Resolution Full High Definition
- Output 55 inch display
- Control & shall placed along with remote located
- Viewing operation & control panel (-350m)
- Others Optical zoom & pan capabilities.
- Recording Session recording capabilities so that it can be reviewed later.
3 phase, neutral earth 415 volts + 5%, 50 Hz AC
|MAKE||Roch Mechatronics Inc.|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100°C, -50 to 100°C, -40 to 150°C , -60 to 150°C, -80°C to +185°C|
|Humidity Range||10 to 98%RH|
|Rate of cooling||1/2/3/4 -12°C /minute|
|Rate of heating||1/2/3/4 -12°C minute|
|Temperature stability||±0.1 – ± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1 to ±2.0℃|