Roch Mechatronics Inc. introduced world's best Rotator Shaker is used in blood banks and hematology laboratories for blood typing, cross matching and mixing of blood donor with anti-coagulant, V.D.R.L. Tests and other tests
• Operates at 130/180 RPM (as desired) .
• Rotates Specimens in horizontal plane in ¾" circle
• 30 X 30 cm platform can accommodate slides, blood bottles, flasks & beakers by use of spring bottle holder
• Constructed of all steel finished with enamel paint
• Turned up edges & rubber sheeting on platform to prevent slipping of specimen containers
• Platform rigidly supported by steel legs for smooth & silent rotation and heavy load can be easily be supported.
• Shaker mounted on four rubber suction feet to prevent creeping
• 1/35 H.P motor operates on 220/230 volts AC only
• Supplied with brass ring maker for 12 rings
• Adjustable 0 to 30 minute timer with arrangement for continuous operation (optional)