GRADIENT THERMAL CYCLER PCR
Roch Mechatronics GRADIENT THERMAL CYCLER PCR Polymerase chain Reaction is widely used in molecular biology. As PCR progresses the DNA thus generated is self used as template for replication. with PCR it is possible to amplify a single or few copies of a specific DNA fragment across several order of magnitude, generating millions copies of the DNA fragments.
- Roch Mechatronics PCR optimizes polymerase reactions with steep accuracy with gradient and column uniformity less than 0.3 deg C and temperature from 30 to 99.9 deg C.
- Roch Laboratory PCR are capable to increase and decrease temperature from 0.1 deg C to 10 deg C coupled with time cycle of 1 to 60sec.
- The bottle neck of Auto Restart is taken care and the old temperature forever 4 deg C makes it unique when comparing with other PCRs.
- Roch Usage pal tire based temperature control for fast ramping the lid is lockable vile in process non skid legs and the bottom helps in long duration the actions.
- Large Blue LCD Screen with slim tube and Pcr block of two different capacities also helps in Pcr function.