Roch fume hood are designed to maintain laboratory hygiene conditions and safety of researchers at all times, Fume Hoods protect against flammable or toxic chemicals. These protection devices have clear sashes that slide horizontally or vertically into place and support high working visibility. Constructed for maximum chemical resistance, the leak-proof enclosures do not corrode even with heavy routine use and corrosive spills. The chemical fume hoods circulate and filter air to eliminate possible vapors produced.
Roch fume hoods are designed to maintain laboratory hygiene conditions and safety of researchers at all times, Fume Hoods protect against flammable or toxic chemicals. These protection devices have clear sashes that slide horizontally or vertically into place and support high working visibility. Constructed for maximum chemical resistance, the leak-proof enclosures do not corrode even with heavy routine use and corrosive spills. The chemical fume hoods circulate and filter air to eliminate possible vapours produced.
Fume hoods, often a primary Ventilation device in any chemical laboratory, that enables researchers, workers, and students to safely work with hazardous and volatile materials.
The concept of the fume hood is simple — to ventilate dust, fumes, and other contaminants away from users and out of the laboratory. A fume hood is a suitable enclosure that is required to confine those contaminants that must not be released into the laboratory environment. This is essential for providing safe working conditions for the fume hood user and other laboratory personnel.
Chemical fume hoods, when used properly, are one of the most reliable engineering controls in the laboratory. They protect workers by:
Containing vapors, dusts, gases, and fumes generated within the hood, and removing them as air flows into the hood and then out via the laboratory exhaust system
Shielding the worker with a clear sliding window, called a sash, that contains aerosols and prevents injury from splashes, fires, or minor explosions that may occur inside the hood.
- User Friendly Ergonomic Design.
- Generates a negative pressure inside the hood thus facilitating removal of all contaminants from the works area, into the atmosphere.
- Mild steel Powder coated/Stainless steel 304 or 316 grade
- All interior surfaces are sealed and checked for leakage.
- Easy configuration using keypad or configuration software
- Large display provides detailed fume hood information
- Surface or flush mount options available
- Easy installation and wiring
- Fast-acting actuator provides containment during sash movements
- Low Cost
- Controls fume hood face velocity to provide containment and safety
- Reduces laboratory air flow usage, optimizing energy savings
- Low Noise
- Work table is made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) or Jet black granite.
- Working area is illuminated by fluorescent lighting fitted to the unit.
- The front door moves vertically up and down with concealed counter balanced weight.
- The blower and motor assembly is statically and dynamically balanced (1HP power) & operates with minimum noise level.
- Height of the working table provides comfortable “SIT DOWN” working position for the operator.
- The front facing panel is fitted with separate switches for exhaust system and fluorescent light.
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on Single Phase 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
Roch fume hoods are incorporated with microprocessor controller.
Frame is made of heavy and sturdy basic structure of CRCA angle of 14 gauge
Body – Steel: High quality, cold-rolled mild steel, meeting requirements of ASTM A1008; 18 gauge (1.2 mm thick)
Optionally Stainless steel: Type 304; 18 gauge (1.2 mm thick).
Z-Black Granite – Most commonly used, suitable for general chemistry applications
Epoxy – Synthetic High Grade Solid Epoxy 20 mm thick surface for greater chemical resistance
SS 304 – For general medical applications
SS-316L – For food grade applications
Interior Lining: The interior lining of the hood is resistant to the materials and chemicals to which it will be exposed.
A superior grade Phenolic Resin Sheet is used as standard for better chemical resistance.
FRP coating on the CRCA is also on offer as it is also very much chemical resistance.
Stainless steel is another option suitable for medical and food laboratories
Material remains the same as of INTERIOR LINING – A superior grade Phenolic Resin Sheet OR FRP coating on the OR Stainless steel as chosen.
Optionally one may include A scrubber system may installed in line of ducting, before blower, so that toxic fumes and gases are not released directly to the atmosphere, but treated before discharge for the safety of nearby environment.
|UV Lamp||Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination||.||.||.|
|Blower||Built-in centrifugal blower; Speed adjustable||.||.||.|
|Front Window||5mm toughened glass; Motorized; Height adjustable.||.||.||.|
|Power Supply||220V/ 50Hz||.||.||.|