Humidity Test Chamber
A humidity test chamber is a laboratory instrument used to simulate and control the humidity levels in a controlled environment for testing the performance and reliability of various materials and products. It is designed to perform controlled humidity testing for various industries, including electronics, textiles, pharmaceuticals, and others. The chamber can be programmed to simulate specific humidity levels, temperature cycles, and other environmental conditions to determine the effects on a product.
A humidity temperature test chamber is a piece of equipment used to simulate and control environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity for testing purposes. These chambers are commonly used in industries such as electronics, automotive, and aerospace, where products and materials need to be tested under specific environmental conditions to ensure their quality and reliability.
The chamber typically consists of an insulated enclosure that can maintain a controlled temperature and humidity level. The temperature and humidity levels can be adjusted and monitored using a control system that includes sensors and a computerized controller. Some humidity temperature test chambers also have additional features, such as the ability to vary air flow or pressure, or to simulate other environmental chambers. The tests that can be conducted in a humidity temperature test chamber vary depending on the specific requirements of the industry or application. For example, electronics manufacturers might use a humidity temperature test chamber to evaluate the performance and durability of their products under conditions of high humidity temperature.
Humidity Test Chamber Features :
- Double walled modular structure with 3/4/5” thick PUF insulation
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- Interior illumination
- Inside full length observation glass door with secure gasket
- Handle and hinges for positive sealing with lock and key arrangement
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- 65 mm Port Hole with rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose
- Interior illumination for working area
- U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters
- Humidity system with evaporation tray and reservoir tank with water level arrangement
- Compressor with CFC Free R 134 A / R 404 (Eco Friendly) refrigerant having state of art by-pass system for continuous run of compressor
- PLC based control system with 4.3/5/7” colour touchscreen HMI.
- Safety controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of Temperature giving audio visual alarm
- Complete safety and alarm system
|Controller||PLC based control system with 7” colour touchscreen HMI.|
|Standard Model(S)||Inside S.S. 304 & outside mild steel powder coated|
|GMP Model(G)||Inside S.S. 304 & outside S.S. 304|
|Temperature Range||5°C to 60°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 0.2°C|
|Temp Uniformity||± 2°C|
|Humidity Range||40% to 95% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||± 2% RH|
|Door||Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal|
|Port||65 mm Port Hole with rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose|
|Heater||U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters|
|Refrigerants||Compressor with CFC Free R 134 A / R 404 (Eco Friendly) refrigerant having state of art by-pass system for continuous run of compressor|
|Racks & trays||Stainless steel with adjustable height|
|Humidity System||Humidity system with evaporation tray and reservoir tank with water level arrangement|
|Safety Controller||Safety controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of Temperature giving audio visual alarm|
|Power||230V AC single phase 50Hz|
|Dimensions||505 x 415 x 830||570 x 550 x 875||700 x 640 x 900||700 x 700 x 1100|
|Capacity||171 ltrs||280 ltrs||420 ltrs||560 ltrs|
Frequently Asked Questions by Customers
A humidity test chamber is a device used to measure the amount of water vapor in the air. It can be used to test the humidity levels of products, materials, or environments.
A humidity test chamber is a device used to measure and control the humidity levels inside a sealed environment. By controlling the humidity levels, test results can be more accurately replicated. A humidity test chamber typically contains a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air, and a humidifier to add moisture to the air, as needed. The temperature inside the chamber is also typically controlled to ensure that the humidity levels are accurately measured.
There are many benefits to using a humidity test chamber. Some of the benefits include being able to control the humidity levels in a controlled environment, being able to test products at different humidity levels, and being able to troubleshoot products that are not working correctly. Additionally, using a humidity test chamber can help reduce the amount of time it takes to test products.
Humidity Test Chambers are commonly used to test products for moisture. The test chamber will control the humidity in the test environment and allow for products to be tested at different levels of humidity. This is important for products that are moisture sensitive, as it will help to ensure that they are not exposed to moisture levels that could cause damage.
Common issues with humidity test chambers can include the following:
- Humidity levels not being consistent across the chamber.
- The chamber not being able to regulate humidity levels properly.
- Condensation building up on the inside of the chamber.
- The chamber not being able to hold a stable temperature.