Hot Air Oven
Hot Air Oven:
Roch’s Hot Air Oven is Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade steel. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.OUTER BODY of our Hot Air Oven constructed out of Mild Steel sheet duly rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.
Roch Mechatronics is Good quality and Trustworthy Brand and construction of Roch HOT AIR OVEN is based on Standard Technology for standard working Roch Mechatronics company is providing a standard and Reputed Brand.
Roch Hot Air Oven are widely used in
- It is also used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries,
- food and beverage industries,
- Textile industries.
- Electronic Industry for Delicate Parts
- Food Industry
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities Dental Office
- Laboratories Industrial Manufacturing
- Jewelry Industry for intricate parts Auto Industry for Rugged parts Engineering Industries
- Research Centers
TYPES OF HOT AIR OVEN
- Hot Box Ovens
- High-Temperature Ovens
- Heavy Duty Ovens
- Standard Digital Ovens
- Wax Melting Ovens
THE USES OF HOT AIR OVEN
- Polyimide baking
- Die-bond curing
- Double walled construction
- Forced air circulation
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator support
- Easily accessible interior for maintenance and cleaning
- Timer & Alarm
- CFC Free
- Mineral Wool /Glass Wool/Ceramic Wool Insulation
- Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature.
- Heating Element: Nichrome wire / Kanthal A1
- Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability ensure user safety.
- Long life / Low Maintenance
- Removable stainless steel shelves
- Air Circulating Fan
- Over heat and over current protection
- Hot air oven making use of dry heat for sterilizing of articles
- Analog Type/Microprocessor based PID controller/HMI based
- Temperature Range ambient to 250 °C
- LED/LCD Display
- Blower speed Uniform enable disable
- Castor: Lockable
- Air : Class 100
- Digital temperature controller
- Process: Start. End
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Double walled construction and made of Aluminium / Stainless Steel 304 Grade / Galvanized steel.
- Exterior Chamber is made of MS Powder Coated / Stainless Steel 304 Grade.
- OUTER DOOR: Hot Air Oven the unit is provided with Double door provided with magnetic door closer/ Without Glass Window/ Glass Window.
- Automatic cut off of heater and blower when door opened.
- STEEL SHELVES: Hot Air Oven is supplied with 02/03/04/05/06/ number Adjustable / Removable Perforated Shelves fabricated from 304-grade Stainless Steel sheets minimum 1-2 mm thick.
- Safety Features:
For safe operation of hot air oven, several safety instruments are fitted; automatic circuit breaker turns off the unit in case of over temperature and other short circuits. Audio and visual alarms can be fitted as option, alert the user if temperature goes beyond the selection.
The Gap between the walls is filled in Roch Mechatronics oven is high-grade Mineral Wool /Glass Wool/Ceramic Wool Insulation, which Ensures maximum thermal efficiency DOUBLE WALLED wall with special grade Mineral Wool /Glass Wool/Ceramic Wool Insulation60mm Insulation on each side.
Blower: Hot Air Oven Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature.
|Make||ROCH MECHATRONICS INC|
|Capacity||30 L||50 L||95 L||125 L||224 L||336 L|
|Temperature Range||5°C/50°C above ambient to 250°C|
|Accuracy||+ / – 0.5°C , + / – 2°C|
|Temperature Sensitivity||± 0.5°C|
|Temperature uniformity||±1.0 to 3.0°C|
|Temperature Controller||Analog Type/Microprocessor based PID controller/HMI based|
|Controller & Display||LCD/LED Display|
|Controller||Microprocessor Based PID Controller|
|Interior Chamber||Aluminium / Stainless Steel 304 Grade / Galvanized steel|
|External Chamber||MS Powder Coated / Stainless Steel 304 Grade|
|Door||Without Glass Window/ Glass Window|
|Number of Shelves||2-3 Stainless steel shelves (Removable)|
|Air Circulation||Forced air circulation|
|Nominal power||500/600/800/1000 Watt|
|Heat Load||1 to 2 Kw|
|Power Supply||220/230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase|
|Safety device||Over temperature protection Electric leakage breaker Temperature safety as per DIN 12880 Class 3.1|
|Inner Chamber (W x D x H)||300 x 300 x 300 mm||355 x 355 x 355 mm||455 x 455 x 455 mm||455 x 455 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 910 mm|