Horizontal Deep Freezer
Application of Horizontal Deep Freezer:
- “ROCH” brings the horizontal deep freezer, ultra-high-tech Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Low Temperature Cabinet (Horizontal Models- Chest Opening type) micro control and CFC free refrigeration system. to meet various standard applications in diverse industrial applications such as medical, agricultural institutions, bio-chemical industrial and research laboratories.
- It is ideal laboratory freezer to provide a perfect freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, blood plasma, test samples, specimens at desired temperature (Available in 3 Models i.e. -20oC, -30oC, -40o)
- Also used for preservation of red blood plasma, white blood cell, skin, bone, bacteria, semen, biomedical product in small medium and large blood centers.
- Suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories, sanitation and anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).